The Leading Window Installation Company In Luling, TX
Regardless of how much research you do on windows, you might find it hard to figure out what sort of window installations to get for your home or what company to use. Research is a great place to begin, but there is as much misleading information available as there is good. At Zen Windows, we want to ensure that some of your research includes speaking to our professionals. Consulting with our pros ensures you get answers to your questions, allowing you to gain insights from an expert in the industry. The primary thing you can do to begin your residential window installation job on the right foot is to consult with us now.
There are many reasons to pick Zen Windows for your new window installation in Luling, TX. From our high-performing, long-lasting products to our unmatched customer service experience and double lifetime warranty, we're unlike any other company in the industry.
If having the design and functionality you’ve always dreamed of for your home and eliminating all of the headaches you might otherwise experience with new window installations sounds appealing, do yourself a favor and contact Zen Windows today to learn more.
Zen Windows manages your residential window replacement and installation jobs.
Will New Window Installations Increase Property Value?
Installing new windows has one of the best returns on investment in terms of home improvement projects. Homeowners in Luling, TX recoup up to 70-85% of their new window installation costs when they put their homes up for sale. That means if you have $1,000 worth of costs for your new residential window installations, the property value can rise to $850. But you get extra value when you consider the energy savings.
Energy efficiency is a top priority for homeowners today, and buyers are willing to pay more if you install new windows that provide it. Energy-efficient windows let you regulate regulate inside temperature by insulating your home from the outdoor climate. A strong seal will reduce the need to run heating and cooling systems, significantly lowering your monthly energy bills and literally enabling the window installation to pay for itself over time.
What Makes Windows Energy-Efficient?
Every homeowner in Luling, TX should take an interest in optimizing their energy efficiency. The benefits include increasing your property value, lowering your monthly energy consumption, minimizing stress and overuse of your HVAC system, and bettering your family’s comfortability. With a window installation company like Zen Windows in Luling, TX, you’ll also be able to make your home more beautiful with the many designs of energy-efficient windows we offer.
Some general factors make a window energy efficient: the kind of window (single-hung, double-hung, etc.), the material it’s made of, and the glass panes. It’s also necessary to hire a qualified window installation company to put them in your home, as a tight fit is required to create the right seal. Zen Windows in Luling, TX gives you the ability to customize your windows with various kinds of glass panes for the energy efficiency to go with your home’s needs:
- Double-pane glass offers double the insulation of standard single-pane windows. A gap is created between double-pane windows that boost energy efficiency.
- Triple-pane glass takes insulation a step further than double-page windows. With two gaps of air, heat loss is minimized considerably between the exterior and interior of your home. With triple-pane windows, you’ll see substantial improvements in hot or colder months.
- Krypton or argon gas can be pumped into the air pockets between double-pane or triple-pane glass. The density of these gasses diminishes heat loss better than air alone.
- Low-E glass coatings are a great feature for enhancing your window's energy efficiency and gaining the most value from your installation. Glass with Low-E coating blocks harmful sun rays and heat, maintaining your interior spaces cooler without relying so much on your HVAC system. It's also effective the other way around depending on how the coating is applied, stopping the heat inside your home from escaping to keep you warmer indoors.
- Warm-edge spacers on energy-efficient windows are used instead of metal in the frames. Metal isn't considered energy efficient because it loses heat too easily.
- Double-strength glass is 3.2 mm thick compared to the standard 2.5 mm thick. Thicker glass isn't too costly and offers improved insulation and longevity.
Zen Windows Window Installations
Zen Windows is a top-rated window installation company in Luling, TX that gives you the information you need to know, not just what you want to hear. Luckily for you, we provide a range of designs and characteristics at competitive prices, so you can get exactly what you want at a price that’s suitable for your budget. Our window products are designed to look great and keep your home warm or cool throughout the year to help make it a more comfortable place to live in. Our simplified process helps you buy the types of window styles you want without an upfront payment or sales pressures.
We manage your window installation with your convenience and needs in mind at every turn, even the cleanup after we've completed it. Contact us first and avoid the typical hassles of other companies. Our installers offer you with long-lasting, quality products and we help protect your investment with a double lifetime warranty that ensures you’ll be satisfied no matter what.
Contact Us for Window Installations
When you’re in the market for residential windows, let our professional installers handle the job. Just reach out to us online and we’ll get back to you right away to discuss the details of your project. We’re familiar with all styles of windows and the benefits they each have to offer your home. When you’re ready to begin, we’ll make our way down to your home to take precise measurements and get the installation underway. The products in our inventory are available at different prices for our customers in Luling, TX. Enjoy the window-buying process and speak with us about the project you want and have all your questions answered before making your final decision. You can also call your local Zen Windows to get a precise, upfront quote.